Stourport 2010

Stourport 2010
Winning vase 5x 'Sarah Louise'

Saturday 7 January 2017

Introducing the new allotment

Evening guys. As promised here is the link to this afternoons video down the new plot. I took it on just before Christmas so have had about a month or so on there now.
Click here for: New Allotment Video
The soil seems pretty good with little perennial weed other than the odd bit of couch and bindweed - nothing a bit of elbow grease cant sort out!
Just for a bit of nostalgia I've found some photos out from the past... Various exhibits I have staged over the years. I'm hoping for similar, if not better, results this year! New plot, new challenges....
Showing Leeks against friend Derek Walker of Astley Burf.

Old xanth bed

5x Billy Bell and 3x Pendle

'Cornell' caulis. Superb show variety.

One of the many display boards I have put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment