Stourport 2010

Stourport 2010
Winning vase 5x 'Sarah Louise'

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Looking back...

BREAKING NEWS...Last week we were offered our third allotment to which we said yes after taking a look at it the following day. It is rough with quite a bit of couch grass and bindweed. However I have forked over a third of it, covered a third where I intend to grow potatoes no dig and a third left to fork over. However this last third is mainly annual weed growth so I shall just turn them in and they will act as a good green manure crop.- photos to follow...

Not a lot happening at the moment so thought i'd take a look back at last years shows. The following pics are from Chaddersley show, Belbroughton and Stourport.



These were my 'Cornell'

My collection (the wrong way round!)

My hative di niort at the front

Nice display of dahlias

My mate John the Baptist- teaching him everything I know- he hasn't beat me yet. He will soon though...

Have to have my snapshot with the winning collection. Its always a well-contested class so its good competition...

My mate Boswell's pot plant display...

My veg display- gotta pick the cups up the end of this month....

No comments:

Post a Comment